Back to Main Category List
- Back to current category: Inspiration - Motivation
Just curious to see, what spawns or usually spawns you to binge eat? Do you plan it? Is it emotional eating? Just want some others thoughts.
1) I have a bad day, and think that the only thing which will cheer me up is an insane amount of food (it rarely works).
2) After several low-calorie days, my weight inexplicably goes up, so I tell myself that if I'm going to gain weight anyway, I might as well eat.
3) Some unexpected temptation takes me over my calorie limit for the day, so I decide to just throw the whole day away and get in all those treats which I know I will not allow myself when I get back on track the next day.
4) I am stressed and food is the only thing which will calm my nerves.
5) I go on holiday and decide to go off my diet so I can fully enjoy myself, and that leads me to try to eat as much as I possibly can before the holiday ends and I have to go back on my diet.
7) Extreme hunger after a few weeks on a low-calorie diet.